Cn anybody pls help me..
i have develoed application which is using JSP and servlet bt i want to make it acc to MVC2..

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Is there something wrong with JSP database connectivity according to Model View Controller (MVC) Model 2 that is at the top of JSP section, you can view it here

commented: I guess you should highlight and decorate that thread so that its more visible +6

hi thanks for ur reply..
cn u pls mail me some examples if u have ..
like first of all i would like to learn..
that i have developed login form usin
jsp and servlets..
nw hw to convert that to MVC2 pattern..
like which files are to be made and hw the content is to be seperated n all..

@vishalsnc

Drop the IM speak this is not a chat room, and try to read the rules and search the forums before you post anything.

cn u pls mail me some examples if u have ..

What do you think does the Sticky which Peter has linked to contain ???

nw hw to convert that to MVC2 pattern..
like which files are to be made and hw the content is to be seperated n all..

There is no magic bullet or a step by step guide which you can follow and "Viola !!! your application has been converted to MVC2". Peter has linked you a good example with proper explanations. Think over it and redesign your classes and JSPs with MVC2 and the example as a reference in mind.

Is there something wrong with JSP database connectivity according to Model View Controller (MVC) Model 2 that is at the top of JSP section, you can view it here

best best best best best turorial seen till now becoz u have explain all the things from its advantage to draw back all u explain well , i m a programmer and i visit ur site which help me lot to work with mvc environment.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.