I am importing three diff jsp files through foreach looping inside the parent jsp file. Three files are x.jsp, y.jsp, z.jsp for example.

I want to extract the last file z.jsp from this loop and I need to put in to one seperate DIV element. How can I do this ?? can anyone help me out for this .....

I have given the snippet as below:

<c:forEach var="section" items="${sessionScope.current.cell.orderedSections}">
			<c:if test="${section.displayed.booleanValue}"><c:import url="/${section.name}.do"/></c:if>
		</c:forEach>

Thanks,
jc

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I am importing three diff jsp files through foreach looping inside the parent jsp file. Three files are x.jsp, y.jsp, z.jsp for example.

I want to extract the last file z.jsp from this loop and I need to put in to one seperate DIV element. How can I do this ?? can anyone help me out for this .....

I have given the snippet as below:

<c:forEach var="section" items="${sessionScope.current.cell.orderedSections}">
			<c:if test="${section.displayed.booleanValue}"><c:import url="/${section.name}.do"/></c:if>
		</c:forEach>

Thanks,
jc

Hi,
Once z.jsp is imported to current page, all the Objects from Z.jsp will be available to current page.

Store it in attributes or Objects to process further...

Where is your problem?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.