hi every 1 i want know some help about logic and concept of php i know php but i cant have good logic and concept plz have u any idea which will make me 100% in php caz main job depaend on it and i have no time and i have got altimatem for just 1 month watting ur help plz i know basic php just

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

google: php tutorials
a few good a - z tutorials out there just depends on what you need / want to learn

but dear i know all these thing but i cant have not good concept and logic u can telll me how i can creat good logic or what is the prob y i cant creat logic is it main dulness or any other thing

but dear i know all these thing but i cant have not good concept and logic u can telll me how i can creat good logic or what is the prob y i cant creat logic is it main dulness or any other thing

If you knew those things then you would understand the logic. So read them over again, write some things yourself, test it out.

dear can u tell me how i can ready for wokr on php in 1 month and what is basic and which thing fo rit a trene want plz tell me and tell me how i can do own prectice fast plz

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.