Hi Everyone,

I using EasyPHP now i find out it work every thing in my pc but when i open my things on other pc using the intranet i cant be display it

Someone tell me why this happen? i already set the httpd.conf already but still can not. If i install apache alone it can access other dfferent pc. Why Help needed.

Thank you

Perhaps you are using the wrong ip address to remotely access the data. To find out what ip address to put into the browser url to view your pages, first go onto your server computer. Then click start->Run->Type: "cmd" (without the quotes)
Then in the command box type "ipconfig" without the quotes. And from the results that come back it is the IP Address. The IP address that this method provides is a special one that no internet website can provide as it provides you with the internal IP address. And that is the address to use for viewing the pages over the network.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.