guys i need to develop a smal web site using abouou tools and must have a working data base.
the problum is i only know about oracal.so i need to kbow about jsp (how to creat a jsp file,how to connect a data base,how to handle a data base ...blah blah...)
ans also need to know about apache and what is the perpose of using apache for this symple web pase project.
thanxxx

Do you know java or html?

i know html and deamwever

Learn java first.
Then search for examples on how java connects to database and executes queries.
Then learn servlets and jsp

thanks dude..i need to know a place where can i learn about those things............

thanks dude..i need to know a place where can i learn about those things............

Then look at the java forum, there is a post at the top about beginners in java. After checking that consider which book to read.
Then get a book to learn serlvets and jsp. About the database thing there is a post at the top of the jsp forum that describes jsp database connectivity and the MVC model

what is MVC MODEL means..and i have a good knowledge about java too,so only need to learn about serlvets n jsp.........

cant u just symply explane me (just only the data base connection part) the serlvets .?

Then get a book to learn serlvets and jsp. About the database thing there is a post at the top of the jsp forum that describes jsp database connectivity and the MVC model

I don't have the time to perform an online course about servlets in this thread. Nor would be appropriate to write an 100-500 line post with everything I know when you can easily find the same examples in good books.
I cannot explain everything. You must study and then ask specific questions

The post I told you to look is very good in explaining the database part you are interested in

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.