Good to be here. On my computer system, i want to use apache program so that i can make my computer a server. Now after doing that and as well installing PHP, it will be reporting error. i think the problem is on configuration. Plz can any body help me on how i can install and configure the two to be working perfectely.
Thanks
Waiting for a reply

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Good to be here. On my computer system, i want to use apache program so that i can make my computer a server. Now after doing that and as well installing PHP, it will be reporting error. i think the problem is on configuration. Plz can any body help me on how i can install and configure the two to be working perfectely.
Thanks
Waiting for a reply

ok well I am new to the forum but can possibly help in this situation:

usually when you put the two together "PHP" and "APACHE" the problem is that the PHP.ini file is not with in the windows32 file like it needs to be. And then you are also going to have a port problem in which you need to figure out what port is not being used on your computer and then switch it within the IIS config. And that is if you have it through Windows IIS. but that should fix your problem

Hi,

You can easily install both PHP and MySQL in your machine (Windows right?):

http://www.wampserver.com/en/

This will make your computer look like a server and it's very easy to install.

Cheers

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.