Hi one of my friend have this problem.. it will be helpful if we can give him a solution.

The session is set for 10 min .. but for one particular page the session must be extended and for other pages it must be set as before.. or resetted so that it will take from the xml file.
Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Try adding the following to the top of your php file(s)

setcookie ('PHPSESSID', $_COOKIE['PHPSESSID'], time()+172800);

Hi one of my friend have this problem.. it will be helpful if we can give him a solution.

The session is set for 10 min .. but for one particular page the session must be extended and for other pages it must be set as before.. or resetted so that it will take from the xml file.
Thanks in advance.

Think about setting two different sessions one for the entire website (for suration 10 min in your case) and the another for that particular page.And check both the sessions on that page but only first session rest of the pages.

Try adding the following to the top of your php file(s)

setcookie ('PHPSESSID', $_COOKIE['PHPSESSID'], time()+172800);

hi dude,,
thanks for your reply.. using your code.. my friend got some idea and he finally did it.. thanks for your effort.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.