I need help to make a Text based mafia game.

I cant code :L But im willing to try and learn.
The game i am thinking of should be something like Gangster Bliss or Gangster Paradise :)

Anybody willing to help me? :D

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

You wanna maika me an offer I canna refuse?

You wanna maika me an offer I canna refuse?

I dunno. :L

As long as i get full admin rights im not really bothered :D

Member Avatar for diafol

You canta do da code no? You wanna pay duh wiseguys onna dis nice site? Don Atli isa da good guy, anna dis Cwarn fella, he's a good for duh wetwork - bat he's notta patsy minda you. Pay youra respects. Eider way, yous must pay.

Does anyone own a game i can be admin on then? :(

Does anyone own a game i can be admin on then? :(

Or MOD? Ill advertise like crazy :D:D

Member Avatar for diafol

This is probably the wrong forum for you. Find a nice games site and do some grovelling there. Make sure that you have something to offer. Just wanting to be an admin/mod won't make it happen. You either need to give a bit of money, make loads (1000's) of well-informed posts or .... (etc)...

Why don't you start your own forum and get a few mates to help you 'seed' it?

I need help to make a Text based mafia game.

I cant code :L But im willing to try and learn.
The game i am thinking of should be something like Gangster Bliss or Gangster Paradise :)

Anybody willing to help me? :D

I have developed a game in the past that is a php browser game. Its not text based but if you have any questions specifically just post them here and I will be sure to help any way I can. The game I made is Gang Wars and can be found at : gangwars.mofiki.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.