Hi,

I cannot use any of the features (like intellinsense, auto tag creation, scripting, outline tags, switching between design and code) in my visual studio html pages (like .aspx, .ascx, .html ,etc.,.) in 2008. But in visual studio 2005 its perfect. I use svn (subversion) as my source control and am not sure that causes any issue. In short, i can open the page and work like notepad in visual studio)

P.N: when i select tools=>options=>html designer, it shows An error occured loading this property page.

Look into the attached screenshots for a better understanding (Pic1 : VS 2005 and Pic2 : VS 2008-Issue)

Thanks in advance for the help.
Mouli

Hi guys,

I had my issue solved. Please check out this link for the best answer.

http://forums.asp.net/p/1502875/3571949.aspx

Thank you all for trying out.

Hi,

I cannot use any of the features (like intellinsense, auto tag creation, scripting, outline tags, switching between design and code) in my visual studio html pages (like .aspx, .ascx, .html ,etc.,.) in 2008. But in visual studio 2005 its perfect. I use svn (subversion) as my source control and am not sure that causes any issue. In short, i can open the page and work like notepad in visual studio)

P.N: when i select tools=>options=>html designer, it shows An error occured loading this property page.

Look into the attached screenshots for a better understanding (Pic1 : VS 2005 and Pic2 : VS 2008-Issue)

Thanks in advance for the help.
Mouli

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.