in my program i am getting this error what would be the reason

Warning: include(/common.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\oob\Product\manager.php on line 41

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/common.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\oob\Product\manager.php on line 41

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

If there is indeed a slash in front of your file, it will be searched in the root of your drive, probably C:\common.inc.php. Remove the leading slash, to search in the current folder, or add a relative path to it.

in my program i am getting this error what would be the reason

Warning: include(/common.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\oob\Product\manager.php on line 41

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/common.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\oob\Product\manager.php on line 41

i think you didnot gave correct path of the file.

plz do tell me the meaning of
for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR')
is there any change need in prear file

thanks in advance

plz do tell me the meaning of
for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR')
is there any change need in prear file

thanks in advance

hey.....which you specified that file is not in such a folder.
in this "manager.php" you included common.inc.php. yes......am i correct.
you did not gave a correct path of this file. first you write correct path of this file "common.inc.php" in manager.php

that error only means that you specify an incorrect path to PHP function include() or the file you wish to include does not exist.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.