Hey Everyone,

I am getting an error with a PHP script made using the Authorize.net AIM (Advanced Integration Method) API for my donation form. I have gone over the code dozens of times and still do not know why it is not working. Everything works except the most important part...it will not process the credit card. I would like to know if anyone would mind looking over my code for a debug? If you are willing to but need to be compensated please give a link to your portfolio. Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

The classic question with no code. I would like to try and debug it but can't see any code to debug. Could you please post your code and your errors so that we at least have a chance of solving this.

Hey Everyone,

I am getting an error with a PHP script made using the Authorize.net AIM (Advanced Integration Method) API for my donation form. I have gone over the code dozens of times and still do not know why it is not working. Everything works except the most important part...it will not process the credit card. I would like to know if anyone would mind looking over my code for a debug? If you are willing to but need to be compensated please give a link to your portfolio. Thank you

I apologize for the lack of code, I am using about 7 different php scripts to execute this task. So the only reason I didn't post all of my code is because I am not receiving an error code on line whatever...instead I am getting a generic error from authorize.net saying basically that the card has been declined and have tried several family members cards to test it.

The classic question with no code. I would like to try and debug it but can't see any code to debug. Could you please post your code and your errors so that we at least have a chance of solving this.

Member Avatar for diafol

I apologize for the lack of code, I am using about 7 different php scripts to execute this task. So the only reason I didn't post all of my code is because I am not receiving an error code on line whatever...instead I am getting a generic error from authorize.net saying basically that the card has been declined and have tried several family members cards to test it.

SO let me get this right. You don't know which script is causing the problem. You are using an API. You expect us to get out the crystal balls?

"I see through the fog, the mist is clearing..."

Look at line 37 and take out the last variable in the array.

How's that?

I don't think that's enough. The array isn't being loaded correctly either!

But seriously though. You may have better luck using the authorize.net forum to see if anyone else has encountered similar problems and what the cause was.
http://community.developer.authorize.net/

I have got to admit you make a good point and that was pretty funny. I am sorry for being unclear and not posting the code. I will close this, just thought if some one wanted to accept my offer I would send then the code to be evaluated. Never Mind : )

SO let me get this right. You don't know which script is causing the problem. You are using an API. You expect us to get out the crystal balls?

"I see through the fog, the mist is clearing..."

Look at line 37 and take out the last variable in the array.

How's that?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.