Hello Everyone,

We have a website driven by Zen Cart.

There is a serious issue, which we find it extremely difficult to resolve. The issue is - We have a Registration Page. It has so many mandatory fields, like Telephone No. and Date of Birth. But users are able to make registration without these mandatory fields. When we tried with sooooooooo many options. Also we tried with more than 25 persons to register with the phone no. None of them is able to make registration without the mandatory fields.

The question is 'how the registration is possible without the mandatory fields".

If someone could register without the phone no. or/and date of birth, i would be extremely happy.

I request all your help in resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I would imagine the validation is taking place with something like if(isset($_GET)) and this code would need to be changed. But without seeing your form code it is impossible to say.

I would imagine the validation is taking place with something like if(isset($_GET)) and this code would need to be changed. But without seeing your form code it is impossible to say.

I feel the registration issue is resolved in Zen Cart. The real issue was not with registration. For Express Checkout, the website allows shopping without Registration. We now made it registration mandatory for Express Checkout also.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

Thanks Again

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.