Everytime i try to log on to blackplanet.com web site the page will not fully load up it keeps saying Page Cannot Be Displayed or it will load up halfway and stop. I never had this problem before.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Try clearing your internet cache first and reload the page.

Is that for only blackplanet.com or any other websites?

1.Did you install any new software like ZoneAlarm??

Make sure you do not have any such programs such as peer guardian,ZoneAlarm running on your computer, peer guardian is specifically known to block certain instant messenger clients and even legitamite websites.

2.Did you check your cookies?Are they enabled?

3.Also check whether scripting disabled on your browser?

4.Can you explain your problem in detail?

Sorry am not really fully have knowledge with the internet so please be more detail when you say check my cookies and see if my sripiting needs adjustings

Internet Explorer 6.0 and above (PC)

To adjust scripting settings:

1.Select Internet Options from the Tools menu

2.Click the Security tab

3.Click the Internet Zone

4.Click Custom Level

5.Scroll to the Scripting section, and click Enable for each option

6.Click OK to close the Security Settings window

To adjust cookie settings:
1.Click the Privacy tab

2.In the Settings section, the vertical slider should be set to Medium

Finishing up:

1.Click Apply, then OK to close the Internet Options window

2.Return to the previous page

3.Click Refresh to re-load the blackplanet.com

Yeah what that guy said.. hehehehe

Everytime i try to log on to blackplanet.com web site the page will not fully load up it keeps saying Page Cannot Be Displayed or it will load up halfway and stop. I never had this problem before.

I have the same problem: The page is loaded but with no pictures or animations.I can only see blue underlined links.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.