I have a page which has datagrid on it, and the datagrid is populated automaticly from access database so I don't have anything defined manually, except for the edit column. What i would need to do, is to make an empty editable row on the bottom of the datagrid, so that i could input values for that new row and save the result to access database. Is this even possible to add that kind of row there? Also another thing i would need to do, is to add column with dropdownlist's after every "normal" column. Is this possible with automaticly generated datagrid, or would it require manual column manipulation?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Okay I did some research on the web and found this page (for someone else struggling with the same problem):
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/021203-1.aspx
I'll look into it and see if it helps me. There are 2 problems though:
I use access database, and C#.NET. And that article is about SQL server and VB.NET. If anyone can find similiar article with C#, let me know :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.