This is first time to do the web program with vwd 2008 express, just tried to practice to add an Insert button on gridview, actually the insert button not working yet.

MY QUESTION is when I connected the database with Access USING GRIDVIEW, if the Access table is empty, I could not see the gridview on the internet, but the table has some data, I would see the gridview on the internet, WHY? HOW TO FIX?

THANKS.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

MY QUESTION is when I connected the database with Access USING GRIDVIEW, if the Access table is empty, I could not see the gridview on the internet, but the table has some data, I would see the gridview on the internet, WHY? HOW TO FIX?

THANKS.

Add your text/message in EmptyDataTemplate. EmptyDataTemplate will be shown when a datasource is empty.

Add your text/message in EmptyDataTemplate. EmptyDataTemplate will be shown when a datasource is empty.

Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.