Anyone Developing an airline reservation system in CF?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

i am student and i have an assignment on air line reservation system so i need it

please post me this materials

Hi,
I am new to daniweb.I am currently brainstorming ideas I can do 4 my final year project. I am not good at developin an artefact and i am really scared of my final year becos I have to evelop one.

Although I know i am not good in programmin and all dat, I have decided 2 develop an online reservation system and I have no idea how I am goin 2 do dis.Please anyone who has any idea can u please help me out.

I feell like a dullard right and i regret why i chose 2 study computer science.Please I need any one's help who has done dis b4. I come frm a place where I dont have a good computer background and so I am finding it difficult to cope wit d educational system herre.

Hi,
I have decided 2 develop an online reservation system and I have no idea how I am goin 2 do dis.

Start by defining what kind of reservation system you want to write and what capabilities the system must have. For example

1. Goal is to design a Hotel Room Reservation System
2. The system must provide the capability to place new reservations
3. The system must provide the capability to cancel reservations
4. The system must provide a way to lookup available rooms based on date, room size, etc
5. The system must provide a way to view/lookup reserved rooms by guest name, date, etc

Take a look at the ARMS bookings engine from http://www.armssolutions.com. It is a generic, configurable booking system. Ask if they sell the source code. It appears to be ASP.NET from page name.

Regards,
Florin

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.