Member Avatar for Peric

I've started to work something with ASP.NET in c# (i'm newbie), and i have a question:

I've a DataGrid and inside DataGrid i have Columns with TemplateColumn, BoundColumn and ButtonColumn. I've binded DataSet to my DataGrid and it's all working fine but I want to know how can I programmatically change ButtonColumn.Text?

Here's what I need to do, detailed:
My first three column works just fine (they're just showing string from database) and in fourth column i'm binding boolean values from database. Right now my "printed" datagrid row looks something like this:
"myExample - Firm's name - Music - true"
And what i want is this...if boolean value from database is true, want to change button text to "Good example", and if it's false i want to change it to "Bad example".
Can someone please help me or give me better solution to do this? Because I didn't find solution anywhere to change that .Text value of button.

Member Avatar for Peric

Anyone?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.