hi
This is sandeep.Just started learning asp.net a week ago. I tried creating a simple webform with two labels, one username n other password.And 2 textboxes for entering the above two. A click button also, on clickin which i shd get redirected to WebForm2.aspx which contains a simple label displaying "Welcome".
Now the problem is that, when i cntrl-F5 the browser opens displaying only the two labels 'usename' n 'password', tht too both sidebyside,while in d design form dey are one below another.And i dont c either of the textboxes!! i can c the button but clicking on it doesnt redirectme to webform2.aspx.though it is displayed wen i typein its url n d browser manually.
Im using all WebFormcontrols.....WHEN I USE HTML CONTROLS EVERYTHING RUNS FINE. PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE WIT ONLY D WEBFORM CONTROLS
Please help

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

do you have runat=server in the tags? lets see the code

How did you create the form? What development tools are you using? If you're using Visual Studio, and dragged the appropriate controls to the WebForm, then all should be well with your tag formation/syntax.

Also, please post in standard, professional English. If you want high-quality replies, you need to ask high-quality questions. Bad punctuation and silly abbreviations create a hard-to-read message, and conveys a tone which grumpy old farts like me find highly irritating, making us less inclined to help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.