Hello All! Please i designed a website and hosted it. The problem is, it displays the custom error page whenever i try to view the registration page which is meant for data entry.
What could be the possible error because it works perfectly when tested on the LAN

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Can you enable remote errors and see paste the issue.

>whenever i try to view the registration page which is meant for data entry.

You need to deploy database along with the web-application (MySql,MS-SQL,Oracle). If your application uses MS-Access database then set write permission for anonymous user.

Please how do i do this? The sql server database already exists on the system but it cannot access it.

Ask your web-hosting service provider that you need a MS-SQL server 2005 or 2008 (as per your requirement) database support. They will create a database for you or will tell you how to create database.

NO it's not your data entry problem.It's your website uploading problem just consult with your Web Hosting company.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.