i'm working on this project in asp.net in conjunction with vb.net.the thing is code behind is just not getting fired, well it used to but then it stopped. I'm using visual studio 2010 ultimate edition as my editor and of course IIS as my web server. I really don't get a clue as to why it just doesn't pick, could it be the web server or the editor. Assistance please.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,

Is it with only the current project that you are working on or with all the others projects.?

Please confirm this and be descriptive so it can be easier to reply on this.

Thanks

Hi,

Is it with only the current project that you are working on or with all the others projects.?

Please confirm this and be descriptive so it can be easier to reply on this.

Thanks

all asp.net prpjects i've worked on have had similar problems. It is some sort of type error i.e the error is "cannnot load webapp.formname" in the first line of the asp.net code i.e

<%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeBehind="WebForm9.aspx.vb" Inherits="PropertyFinder.WebForm9" %>
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.