Hi,

How to generate dynamic controls based on selecton by user?

I had appeared for one practical test recently where they had the below mentioned requirements

They had 2 calendars (asp.net default).

They had two options (radio button list) : One was "Repeat On" and another "Repeated On"

The Repeat on had 2 drop down :

1) Day Dropdown: It values were: Every, Every Other Day, Every Third Day

2) Duration dropdown: It values were: Day, Month, Week, Year

The Repeated on had 2 drop down :

1) Week: the values were First Week, Second Week, Third Week

2) Day: Sunday, Monday .... Saturday

Now when i click the first calendar's date as say August 10 2010 and second one as January 26 2011, then i wanted that dynamic calendars should be generated that would show the Calendars from August to January (inclusive of both)

For Filter purpose, if i select First Sunday (From REPEATED ON Option) then first sunday of dynamic calendars should be selected. If i select every third day then every 3rd day should be selected (in dynamic generated calendars)

What i did was : Could generate dynamic calendars by creating object of calendar class.. is that right? Plus i searched on google and they show that DayRender Event could be a possible solution but that didn't help...

How to do that? How to generate dynamic calendar?

Please let me know if question is not being understood

Guys, please reply...!!! At least some hint would also do...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.