I have 5 radio buttons

<input type="radio" name="Options" value="button1" style="position:absolute;left:16px;top:1227px;font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;z-index:44">
<input type="radio" name="Options" value="button2" style="position:absolute;left:16px;top:1277px;font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;z-index:45">
<input type="radio" name="Options" value="button3" style="position:absolute;left:17px;top:1319px;font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;z-index:46">
<input type="radio" name="Options" value="button4" style="position:absolute;left:17px;top:1364px;font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;z-index:47">
<input type="radio" name="Options" value="button5" style="position:absolute;left:18px;top:1412px;font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;z-index:48">

http://www.javascript-coder.com/html...age-5#comments

in the link above it states that to make one selection of the radio button compulsory you should use the
chktestValidator.addValidation("Options","selone");
code i have used that yet it still doesn't validate . I don't know if i am doing something wrong or if the validator doesn't work but please i would appreciate if someone could tell me how to validate radio buttons , i have done some google search but nothing concrete also . I would really appreciate the help of you guys out there .

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You've done something wrong to your link, try to click on it.

newbi11, please give us the full <form> code (or the full html) and all the js you use...
because I think I know what is the problem

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.