frieds
i just want the calculation for dividing money equally for all distributors.the first level distributor will get half of the amount and remaining distributors will divide it equally. i want this calculation in php..

can anyone help me

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Its depends on your database structure, php has noting to do much about it.

Its depends on your database structure, php has noting to do much about it.

how to create database structure
if u hav any idea pls tell me

thanks for ur reply

Hi.
First please describe us exactly what you need.
A script where you will enter money and distributors and it will divide it equally or you have store information at some type and want to make a script which will get information from there and will calculate it.

And one NOTE!
Please try to be more specific when you make threads in the forum. Again you don't describe your needs/problems detailed.
We want to help you but we can't make it if you don't describe us at some udnerstandable way what you need.

Hi.
A script where you will enter money and distributors and it will divide it equally or you have store information at some type and want to make a script which will get information from there and will calculate it.

And one NOTE!
Please try to be more specific when you make threads in the forum. Again you don't describe your needs/problems detailed.
We want to help you but we can't make it if you don't describe us at some udnerstandable way what you need.

thanks for ur reply.

A company wants to develop their business.

First of all a customer will come and join by paying Rs.3300.
company wil take rs.2300 for providing some gifts like shirts,opening a/c in a bank etc.
remaining rs.1000 wil be the commission which wil go to the company.
this distributor can join another customer under him.he also should pay rs.3300.
company wil take rs.2300 and rs.1000 wil be the commission.
in this rs.1000(rs.500 wil goes to the distributor who joined this customer and remaining 500 wil goes to the company).
likewise this distributor can also join another customer under him.he also should pay rs.3300.
company wil take rs.2300 and remaining 1000 wil be divided.
in this rs.1000(rs.500 wil goes to the distributor who joined this customer and remaining 500 wil divided into 250 which wil goes to the previous level distri and remaining 250 wil go to company).
likewise the process wil go on.
if any distributor wil leave from here , then automatically the cust whose is under him wil goes to the prev level distributor.

i want to know how to create the db tables. and this calculation using php.
pls help me its urgent.
thank u

Hi.

And one NOTE!

thanks for ur reply.

A company wants to develop their business.

First of all a customer will come and join by paying Rs.3300.
company wil take rs.2300 for providing some gifts like shirts,opening a/c in a bank etc.
remaining rs.1000 wil be the commission which wil go to the company.
this distributor can join another customer under him.he also should pay rs.3300.
company wil take rs.2300 and rs.1000 wil be the commission.
in this rs.1000(rs.500 wil goes to the distributor who joined this customer and remaining 500 wil goes to the company).
likewise this distributor can also join another customer under him.he also should pay rs.3300.
company wil take rs.2300 and remaining 1000 wil be divided.
in this rs.1000(rs.500 wil goes to the distributor who joined this customer and remaining 500 wil divided into 250 which wil goes to the previous level distri and remaining 250 wil go to company).
likewise the process wil go on.
if any distributor wil leave from here , then automatically the cust whose is under him wil goes to the prev level distributor.

i want to know how to create the db tables. and this calculation using php.
pls help me its urgent.
thank u

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.