I have a xml file.I can get it's data using 19 table but i want to get relationship and print data in one table

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You may try using LINQ XML or DataSet.

can i get xml view(just like sql server)from those tables?

Yes! you can show XML data using Data Controls. (GridView,ListView)

just i need this. i can access web service xml. it contains number of nodes and elements. i know the relationship between each node. also i can do the indexing. is there any way to get the relationship by mapping nodes and get it flat dataset which is not normalized.
using grid view i can access index by index. but i need all relational data record set where i can give any combination/ information to the front end
your help really appreciate

just i need this. i can access web service xml. it contains number of nodes and elements. i know the relationship between each node. also i can do the indexing. is there any way to get the relationship by mapping nodes and get it flat dataset which is not normalized.
using grid view i can access index by index. but i need all relational data record set where i can give any combination/ information to the front end
your help really appreciate

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.