I have never worked with mysql. I need to design a few pages for a website that allows certain people to log into the page and be able to update or change the info manually without having to use any html editing software are any programs.

How is this done?

Please help.

Time sensitive project.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

You need some kind of CMS. If you don't know how to use mysql, start at w3schools.

any suggestions on the CMS?

I'll leave that to others, as I usually write custom stuff. You can search the forum, I think there are a lot of threads covering the topic of CMS selection.

I can create the database on phpadmin or MS Access, just need to learn how to connect it to display on the page and allow members to log in and edit

I can create the database on phpadmin or MS Access, just need to learn how to connect it to display on the page and allow members to log in and edit

If you want to learn, google "php mysql tutorial", you get plenty results to learn from.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.