Hello EveryBody,

Today i planned why not myself to do project in php...
The idea behind in this is ... to avoid people just like that answering questions in objective type..
like if a person who ans a question who suppose to ans further
Q..Who discovered php?
a.ramus
b.denis
c.srini
d.tong

if user is suppose to ans any option who also need to address explanation in the work space blank and the server will check with keyword already stored with database it match will provided mark else will forward to particular lect mail id and the lect will verify it
if he satisfied will provide mark else can deny providing mark

Now I request all experts to Provide your suggestion can i able to do this is Php as project and what are all the topics which is suppose to refer ???

Thanks in Advance,
Srini.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

I didn't exactly get what the question was but if you are asking what questions to use in this project then I would say something like "Who was the primary contributor to the regex module" and that would test them real hard. If however you want easier questions then you could say "What is the difference between print and echo" and have 4 possible answers.

Yeah it is possible with HTML forms and PHP (sessions)

Member Avatar for diafol

@ev

Did you understand that? Crickey! I made more sense of a mad Greek taxi driver shouting over his shoulder at me when I was asleep in his cab. :(

@ev

Did you understand that? Crickey! I made more sense of a mad Greek taxi driver shouting over his shoulder at me when I was asleep in his cab. :(

I just guessed that he was explaining his project and asking if it was possible to do that with PHP. If I'm wrong, then it does not matter anyway ;)

I just guessed that he was explaining his project and asking if it was possible to do that with PHP. If I'm wrong, then it does not matter anyway ;)

You're Exactly Correct...

So answer is yes, are we solved? :)

Good one. Are we solved yet? Are we solved yet?

@cwarn ....Yep it's Solved for now

@cwarn ....Yep it's Solved for now

Then can you please click the solved link at the bottom of the page near the reply box. Thank you. :)

:D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.