hi here new to asp.net.cn any body help me realted to asp how can i learn asp.net.some toturails etc.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

hi every body is ther any new stuff ...(toturials )of asp.net ..for the bigneers....

go to msdn library

if u want to learn asp.net properly then first of all u should start from beginning of asp like asp 1.1

@ Webmastergrace ... That's ok. It is not necessary to know the history of ASP in order to learn how to make sites in ASP.NET.

Go to 4shared.com, and search for asp.net step by step , you will find very usefull stuff there. If this is helpfull for you make it , Replied/answered

The main Microsoft website should be a good start for you. It's gonna introduce new concepts to you. I think it's worth learning ASP.NET rather than starting from scratch with ASP.

The main Microsoft website should be a good start for you. It's gonna introduce new concepts to you. I think it's worth learning ASP.NET rather than starting from scratch with ASP.

You are right Rotten99, there are alot of sites for tutorials . all are good . BUT it depends the learner which style he choose to get started. i am not in faour to start with asp.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.