I will start my query with an example.

In reverse phone check in 411.com, the link is http://www.411.com/10668/search/Reverse_Phone?phone=770-399-9110 and so I can add a Textbox in Visual Basic and get the phone number from the user and use a web browser to search the phone number without having to go into the page.

Similarly, how to do it in the case of IPrelated.com, i.e., to find the ip location.

Kindly send me the link as soon as possible so that i can use a command button(VB) and use this link to get the ip location without going into the website every time.

Thanks,
Regards,
Ramkumar.S

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

This is a JSP/JAVA forum not Visual Basic

This is a JSP/JAVA forum not Visual Basic

ThankYou for your reply.

My requirement is follows.

I want to get the ip address from the user in a visual basic. Then with this ip address, i need to find the ip location using the website "www.iprelated.com". I dont to want the user to go into go into the web page every time. Instead i have used a web browser in my visual basic form and i just need that link to navigate where the value of ip address is a variable.

DO reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Regards,
Ramkumar.S

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.