Hello, I would love to display the values of 65 columns which have been added and then display them on the screen, at the moment only 59 of the 65 columns added appear. here is my code.

$result = mysql_query("SELECT SUM(segment) AS segment, SUM(funct) AS funct,SUM(pronoun) AS pronoun.............. right up to column 65");

$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result);

//display them onto the screen
echo '<br/>' . $row.'<br/>' . $row.'<br/>' . $row.........right up to column 65;

I think there might be columns which add up to zero and the code then reads it as an empty string, but I don't think that there are more than 2 which are zero. If there might be another explanation of this please assist.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

The only thing I can think of with such a long query is that you have used the same alias name twice. There is no logical reason that mysql does not return or show a single column.

Apart from this, I'd like to advise you to create a view with this query, so in code you can just do: SELECT * FROM my_sum_view

Hi priteas I just checked my query and there wasn't a single typing error or duplication of fields, I'll try viewing it then. Thank you very much!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.