Hi,

I have some issues like

1.for free classified ads website what CMSs or Ecommerce softwares or we can do just code in php without using any of these?
2.Same for social networking and job portal websites too??
3.If we use just php coding for free classified ads website how to integrate payment modules,will it be secured and how to implement this module?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Can You Post Code ?

Sorry no issues in the code..i just want to know
for classified ads website should i use ecommerce like magento,oscommerce etc etc or CMS s like joomla,drupal,wordpress
same for job portal and social networking websites

Member Avatar for Zagga

Hi danielbala,

Use Ecommerce software if you want to receive payment on the website.
Use CMS software if you want users with no technical knowledge to be able to manage the content of the website.
Use just PHP if you want to write everyting yourself.
This is the same no matter what your website does or sells.

22 Hours Ago Flag Bad Post   0  
Some issues
Hi,

I have some issues like

1.for free classified ads website what CMSs or Ecommerce softwares or we can do just code in php without using any of these?
2.Same for social networking and job portal websites too??
3.If we use just php coding for free classified ads website how to integrate payment modules,will it be secured and how to implement this module?

Thanks

Hi,

Please discuss your detail requirement so that I can suggest you which technologies are best for you and based on technologies I can suggest you how to implement payment method.

Thanks
Mark | Technolab Software Services

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.