I have an obout Treeview on my masterpage along with a ContentPlaceHolder (CPH). The Treeview has a bunch of pages that I want to populate the CPH when they are clicked. Can anyone help me with this?

So, the ContentPlaceHolders are there for the pages that will use the MasterPage as a template. I am not familiar wtih that treeview control, but I assume what you want is that when you click on one of hte items in the control, you want to show specific information. I think you'd want to handle that with JavaScript and just show information in an element, such as a div.

Otherwise, what you can do is when make the items in the treeview as hyperlinks and when the user clicks an item, they are directed to a page. The page that they are directed to is using this MasterPage template and the only content in that page is what you placed in the content holders.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.