Hello Masters,

Please help me, How can i display only how many days leave when i mention last date.my system just display like 5 Days To Go compare/subtract current date.I want use it codeignitor.

Best Regards,
Rjony :)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Your question is quite confusing. Do you mean you want to display how many days left? Also you're saying my system just display like 5 Days To Go So in what format do you want it?

Member Avatar for diafol

http://www.php.net/manual/en/datetime.diff.php

However, if you're using an old version of PHP on Windows, it may not work. Ensure that you're using the VC9 build of PHP.

Hi,Asprin ,You guess correct point.I made mistake.I mean to say How many days left? can you help me how can i solve it.Regards.

define us your logic.
I think I got your idea somehow but let me say it, so correct me if I am wrong.
For example. I leaved on this day and the policy of the company has only 7 working days except saturday and sunday. And I still havent used 7 days of leave so I still have 6 days of leave isn't it?

No masterjiraya, I just want to display how many days left if i mention date register time.like if i mention date in register time like 12th April,2013 then i out like 5 day to go.Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.