I recently found some softwares for auto blogging like wp real bot
Is it possible to write blog posts automatically?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Anything is possible with enough time and money.

However, why would you bother with this nonsense. What I believe is that if technology was worth it and provided a means to generate real income, I don't think anyone would share it or sell it to anyone for $20 per month. I would think it would be keep a secret for as long as possible.

I don't want to steer you away from a real opportunity if it exists, but I wouldnt bother with this.

I have tried a few auto-blogging systems, and have no doubt that technically auto-blogging do work. The challenge however is more on the objectives for the blogs. It is easy to fill up your site with interesting contents and this is of great help. If you want to make money, however, the ultimate challenge is still getting enough traffic. If no one visit your site, there is no way that you can make money.

These software can write for your but could not write in proper way that reader can understand. Just write for yourself or hire any writer and write for the users not for search engines.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.