Hi I am a new member in the forum. Now I have problem with MP3 file. I want to know how to read and write MP3 to database. :?: :sad:

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi I am a new member in the forum. Now I have problem with MP3 file. I want to know how to read and write MP3 to database. :?: :sad:

I can understand ur problem but For what u are using that?? and what is the platform u are using?? and which database u are using?? Without knowing all these things no body can answer u....:sad:

Well first of let me recommend that you not...you would be better off storing MP3's on the the file system, and storing the path to the file in the database, plus whatever metadata you may keep for it.

If you really want to do, search google for ways to store images in a database it will be the same prodecure because weather it be an image or an MP3 you are storing it as binary data.

About this, I using Microsoft Access to store file MP3 . I want to read/write MP3 to this database. I using ASP.Net with C#. I really want to create code to read/write MP3 file.:-|

storing stuff as blobs is neither fast nor pretty

blazing wolf is right; store the files as files and put their path in the db

What isn't clear is if the poster is asking how to write an existing MP3 into a database, as a BLOB, or if the question is how to actually encode/create an MP3, presumably from an audio source.

The incoherent l33t blather of the next post further degrades the thread: trying to answer threads like this is like trying to conduct complex diplomatic negotiations using finger paint, pidgin, and smoke signals.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.