How to show some articles from another website with API
example: from this web site http://shopper.cnet.com/buy-pc-games/ name of game,pictures and price to show on my website, with automatic update?

One appropriate method is to ingest an RSS feed that the website has provided. The purpose of the feed is to syndicate their articles.

If the website does not have some sort of public publication process, screen scraping their site is another option, but its generally frowned upon because you would be taking content from their site without their consent. I personally consider that unethical, but if you had the site's permission then that would be OK. The problem with screen scraping (technically) is that if the website changes the layout, elements, etc, you would not be able to get the information correctly without having to update your scraping process.

I would suggest you contact them and see if they have a preferred method for you to pull their content.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.