I am presented with a programming issue that I don't know where to start with...

I am implementing a Payment Processor / Merchant account into a website.

They have sent me some sample code, but it is all referencing SOAP and xml...

Never having dealt with either one, I'm at a total loss as to where to start, and they can't seem to find a way to clarify / define it to a degree that makes sense to where I can do anything with it.

I don't suppose that anyone in here would have experience in the connection between PHP/SOAP - XML, that would be willing to do just a little bit of one on one time with me to get me started in the right direction?

As it always seems in my life, time is short on getting this completed, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Another more indepth education to embark upon when I get this set of programs done. Think I'll have to quit programming for a few months to do nothing but study.

Thanks
Douglas

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Thanks for your response... I'll save those links for when I have time to digest it...

As for now, I just hired someone do make the connections that I needed, so I can focus on the balance of the remaining scripts required to open up the doors... Getting seriously pushed for time.

Douglas

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.