castajiz_2 35 Posting Whiz

Ok, I ve been struggling for the last two weeks to get my webservice working on somee.com. I managed that. Then my database corrupted but managed to get it migrated it to mysql before that and everything' s fine. Now the final problem that I have and just can't solve is connecting from somee.com(asp.net hoster) to another server using mysql. In the cpanel i enabled a remote sql connection from somee.com. So i should access my database (actually my webservice on somee.com should access the database). However I m not able to do that this is the string that I have specified:

using (MySqlConnection con = new MySqlConnection("Server=89.201.163.108;Port=3306;Database=callofdu_energsun;Uid=callofdu_eses;Pwd=mypaswrod9999;"))

What do you think, should I change anything or is it maybe that somee.com doesnt' allow a external connection to the other servers altough the other server is enabled ( I configured it that way) to accept one.Bare in mind that I m using a free package at somee.com
One other thing. The Server ip address that I ve put and that you can see above is the SHARED IP ADDRESS.When i log on to php my admin it just says Server:localhost altough the database is uploaded on the server. Am I using the right ip address?
Im sorry for my spelling mistakes and a whole bunch of questions but I ve been trying to make this connection for the past 9 hours and I just can't achieve it.