Pease I need your help! I am very new in Php programming,I just downloaded wampserver on my system and also komodo for text editor.I launched komodo to place my text and saved the file with the file extension .php then try to run the script for web browser to display it, but it won't display my code,below is the code I put in the text editor:

<? php 
echo "Hello world";
?>

Can someone tell me what to do for the browser to display my code? responses will be appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

It's still don't work even I put the code in the text editor without space.

Pease I need your help! I am very new in Php programming,I just downloaded wampserver on my system and also komodo for text editor.I launched komodo to place my text and saved the file with the file extension .php then try to run the script for web browser to display it, but it won't display my code,below is the code I put in the text editor:

<?php
echo "Hello world";
?>

Can someone tell me what to do for the browser to display my code? responses will be appreciated.

Where did you save your file (/wamp/www)? Is WampServer running correctly, is it displaying it's homepage?

Have you checked to see if php is installed and running? If not, create this script and run it from your browser.

<?php
phpinfo();
?>
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.