Hi every body,

I am suppose to develope a web site contains access DB using ASP.NET but, unfortunatly i have no background about ASP.NET so I was wondering what i have to do first....

if any one could advise me about this, how i begin learning, books, sites, e-book.. etc, what program i should use i will really appreciate this..

Thanks in advance
My regards

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

well, there are a ton of books out there for beginners. You can also google "asp.net tutorial"

hi

do you any suggestion tutorial site for visual studio 2003? Thanks in advance..

do you any suggestion tutorial site for visual studio 2003? Thanks in advance..

VS 2003 is a travesty, it re-formats your HTML in a very annoying manner and the options to turn it off are a placebo.

If you are starting out on .NET there is no need what-so-ever to use 2003 and I would avoid it at all costs, use 2005.

I did Microsofts 2310B Developing Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications I can recommend that.

I forgot to mention VS2003 also randomly munches click event handlers for no good reason, like it just did now. Bloody legacy projects !!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.