i would like to make a simple website but with shopping cart function, it should include payment method of Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Alipay, etc most popular trasaction ways.

the web show be as simple as possible, most like a wordpress, but the administrator funcation should be easy-going, and operate by an less experienced person, Mysql should be very detail and professional with information about customer, product, price, quatity etc....

could I know how much it will cost for such a website? person with basic PC knowledge could maintain it or not? thanks for any advice.

Magento community edition is free, professional and has many excellent add-on modules and themes.
It isn't something you're understand immediately, there is a learning curve but I've been working clients that have Magento sites a lot recently and it ticks the boxes from a developer stand point and seems to be doing everything the website owners expect of it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.