Hi,

Im writing an intranet at work in PHP and on this intranet I'd really like to have an infobox, with information from our public calendar on our exchange 2003 server. I've struggled with this challenge a long time now and happened to stumble over Troywolf's PHP script. My problem is that, we use Forms-Based Authetication (FBA) so the server only returns a "440 Login Timeout". But hey, at least I get something out of the server :P

I've tried to find a solution to this problem and it seems that, when FBA is enabled you need to post the login details to the /exchweb/bin/auth/owaauth.dll. I've been unable to succeed in doing this. If any of you could help me out, it would be much appreciated :)

- HybridDK

I am now trying to do this also. Has anyone had any success connecting PHP to an Exchange server which uses Forms-Based Authentication?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.