For example, you can order dishes on handheld devices that run on your Iphone, Androi, winphone, restaurant, coffee shop, and so on. Any programming language that runs on the above devices, for example simple you have to share yourself with.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

The usual is to start with a web order page. Apps require more time and may be specific to the handheld plus you have to get the owner to install them.

Make a web order page and there is no install required and should run on almost any smart device today and for many years.

I really have no clue what you're after.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

that run on your Iphone, Androi, winphone, restaurant, coffee shop...

¯_(ツ)_/¯

for example simple you have to share yourself with.

commented: (☞ຈل͜ຈ)☞ +15

I find the software for ordering in the cafe, ... they use Ipad to order food. Employees bring out an Ipad to order food for customers choose the items, when selected will save to SQL Server, do you go to the coffee shop called dish like this ?

It seems to me that would get pretty messy right off the bat. My cell could only hold a stack of about 10 wings before they started falling off; plus how do you use the phone with all that food stacked on it? and your greasy fingers from the wings?/s

commented: Obvious, really. +15
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.