Hello,

I am looking for a texas hold' em poker php script for my website. I would like it to work like www.pokkerroom.com or another popular poker site. If anyone has any info about where I can find something like this please let me know. I am also like to start my own payment processing program like paypal. I would like to get a php script to start something like this. If anyone knows where I can find something like this please let me know.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Payment processing is a major thing that has huge legal and security concerns. You can't run a PayPal-like system with a pre-made script. You can code a shopping cart, but the actual payment processing requires a merchant account that connects to the major credit cards.

Plus, a Poker program that's multiplayer would probably need some kind of client-side technology, such as Flash or Ajax to be up to date. PHP by itself would be too slow and require constant reloading.

(Sorry this post isn't really... encouraging.)

Thank you for your response. If you can give me an idea of where to start for both it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your response. If you can give me an idea of where to start for both it would be greatly appreciated.

you can get the webost where you get free mearchant account, shopping cart.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.