I want to create a tool for my website that convert word document to html form and vice versa. I don't know the process how it works. I wnat to make it in JS, PHP or codemirror. I dont know how and where to start.

Thanks.

Think about how you do this now. Then automate that in your backend. Remember that ideas about this are within easy reach i.e. research so I won't duplicate that here but note the usual how I tackled such in the past.

Well Javascript is primarily a front-end language, and it would make it hard to do that type of conversion. PHP is a back-end language, in which that kind of conversion is possible. Codemirror is a Javascript-based front-end library used to build a code editor. DaniWeb uses it for our own post editor.

Check out https://www.phpdocx.com as it's a PHP-based bundle that lets you do just what you're asking. Note it's not free, but requires a one-time licensing fee.

commented: Neat. My bosses and clients were cheap so we used cheap/free methods in the backend. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.