Hey everyone, I have started a new position as an HR recruiter in a Website Development Company, can you guys suggest to me some questions I can ask fresher as well as experienced candidates?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Is the company like Twitter where, well, let's check out Twitter's new ask:

Commit to a new “hardcore” Twitter or leave the company with severance pay.

Twitter is shifting to an engineer-driven operation — one that “will need to be extremely hardcore” going forward, according to the midnight email, which was obtained by The Washington Post. Employees were asked to click an icon and respond by Thursday if they wanted to stay.

“This will mean working long hours at high intensity,” he said. “Only exceptional performance will constitute a passing grade.”

My point here is what you ask should reflect your company values along with the usual HR vetting.

This topic is tagged MySQL and CSS and, yet, those are very random and unrelated topics. If you’re hiring for either of them, or other technologies, a quick Google search for “<insert technology here> interview questions” should give enough food for thought.

The thing is, what are you hiring for, exactly? A frontend developer? Backend? Full stack? Do they need to be able to work as part of a large team on enterprise products? Remote or in-person work? As a developer at all, or is this a project management role?

You haven’t really given a lot to go off of, but I would not hire a developer without enough technical experience to be able to make the call that they’re just not bullshitting you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.