Hi everyone. Here's the question:

I need a web program that will allow a English teacher to run a business where he checks the texts submited by the members. The program should be a website where a student will sign up to become a member, will log into the website and will be able to interact with the teacher by submitting his paper for a fee and the teacher will check it and send it back to the sutdent's account and email. Hope I explained well.

So I need to know what do you call this program, and if you by chance know any stable and working scripts!

Thanx!

Hi,
You can use any PHP forum. There is everything available you requested except for paper fee submission part for each and every submission of paper for checking. For that you will have add a funtionality which will see that the payment is made before submitting the paper for checking. If you don't know PHP programming then get hold of somebody who knows it.

With regards,
Mandar Thosar

Hi,
You can use any PHP forum. There is everything available you requested except for paper fee submission part for each and every submission of paper for checking. For that you will have add a funtionality which will see that the payment is made before submitting the paper for checking. If you don't know PHP programming then get hold of somebody who knows it.

With regards,
Mandar Thosar

I found the answer to my question. It's called LMS (Learning Management System).. Using a forum would be a very cheap hack.. but thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.