I have a page with many links on it but all the links are saved into my ,mysql database.These links are displayed on my site.I wanted to know if google robots sees those links there.if the admin of this forum will allow me to post my links page so that you can see it i will be greatfull to him.thanks a lot.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I would guess it depends on how your links are presented. If your links are loaded from the database as part of page presentation so you get <a href="$link">$title</a> in your page Google and others probably will index them.

I have a page with many links on it but all the links are saved into my ,mysql database.These links are displayed on my site.I wanted to know if google robots sees those links there.if the admin of this forum will allow me to post my links page so that you can see it i will be greatfull to him.thanks a lot.

it should see them just like Puckdropper said, unless they are specifically blocked by a robots.txt file, or you have a nofollow tag in them. Just remember if you link to spam websites, then your site page rank will be significantely lowered on google. That is why you would use the nofollow tag to avoid that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.