Hi everybody,

I am facing problem in javascript.
I got javascript code for desiging a input form.
That code is saved as test.html file.
My Doubt is:

1) How do i use in my mainpage.aspx?

PLz its very urgent.

Thank you all

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

One, this is JSP section of this forum and JSP stand for Java Server Pages
Two, JavaScript has nothing to do with Java, as JS is scripting language and Java is programming language(needs to be compile first and then can be executed)
Three, you should post it in ASP part of this forum

PS:Request for moving this post to ASP section been sent, so please DO NOT create another post there

You take out the relevant javascript portions and save it as a .js file, then include it like any other javascript file in your aspx source.

You take out the relevant javascript portions and save it as a .js file, then include it like any other javascript file in your aspx source.

how to include javascript file in a aspx source...
plz expalin it detailly

how to include javascript file in a aspx source...
plz expalin it detailly

I'm not ASP guru, I don't even know ASP because of certain reasons but with quick google search I come up with two findings
A simple quiz program in ASP and JavaScript
ASP and Javascript together

And if all this is so "urgent" why didn't you search internet, ... :?:

You include it exactly the same as you would in an html file. An aspx file is still markup, just like html, and normal markup tags are allowed in addition to special aspx tags.
So,
<script src="yourjsfile.js" type="text/javascript" />

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.