im doing a project right now.. and i must display a links of multiple selected country.. the links must be dynamic.. the user will select list of countries and i must display it dynamically.. can anyone help me..

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

It's a very broad description of what you're trying to do. Can you be more specific? Do you have a sample? And please show us what you have already.

it should be this way.. for example i chose netherlands,india,US,Japan,Indonesia, etc.. my page will create a links each of this country.. it will create dynamically a link for us,japan and so forth.. tnx for the concern..

I'm still not sure I know what you want, so I made a quick mockup. Are the attachments like what you want? Do you want the result saved just for the session, or permanently stored to a data source (e.g. a database or XML file) so you can use it later? If this is the right model, how will you store a list of country-URL pairs? And what do you have done so far?

yes you got it right.. but i will read the list of country from my table.. and if i load the page all the countries from that table will have a links

I'll repeat the last half of my previous post:

Do you want the result saved just for the session, or permanently stored to a data source (e.g. a database or XML file) so you can use it later? If this is the right model, how will you store a list of country-URL pairs? And what do you have done so far?

it will permanently stored in a database.. i already did a backoffice for that.. adding country in a table.. my idea is creating an ascx file in runtime.. but i dont know how to do it..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.