hi everyone this is shilpa i've got to do a mini project in colege .iam in the final semester can anyone suggest me wht kinda project i can do and in which platform.thank u...

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

web based?

why not do an open information site where people can post what they like and do not like about the internet?

hi shilpa...
me also in final year....
i also need a project...
u r from india?
can u describe more abt urself?

hi everyone this is shilpa i've got to do a mini project in colege .iam in the final semester can anyone suggest me wht kinda project i can do and in which platform.thank u...

u can make a project on shopping cart, medical store management and mailing syytem .
subodh from haryana (subodh3902@yahoo.com)

How about railway reservation system ?

Try to do a projects in .Net Remoting projects like Chat application.U will try to .Net remoting projects u will get good exposure in .Net coding.Do it in C#.

how about decision support system for marketing enterprise. asp with C# is good

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.